Home » Latest News
Win €4000 in our Great Summer Draw!Start collecting tickets now for our Great Summer Draw that will take place on Wednesday 14th August. We have a weekend for two to Barcelona in addition to a host of top spot prizes to be won – in total over €4000 worth of prizes. Tickets can be won by playing on Blackjack, Roulette, Brag and Punto Banco between now and then. You can pick up tickets on: Roulette – win an entry ticket a ticket by hitting the number on the date you are playing (e.g. hit a 5 on the 5th May). Blackjack – hit a Blackjack and win a ticket. Punto Banco – win a ticket on égalite. Brag – get dealt a Brag and win an entry ticket.
New Tournament Schedule from May 2013At the Fitz, we recognize that poker tastes change, and, economically, times could be better. So we surveyed you, our regular tournament players, and you said "Deeper, steeper and cheaper, please", so we delivered. From 1st May, we have revamped our tournament schedule to be more user-friendly. Highlights include:
- 2 exciting new tournament formats on Thursdays - €10 Scalps are back at 8pm, PLO triple chance at 9.30pm.
- Saturday's €100 + €10 tournament is deeper, with a 15,000 chip starting stack.
- New tournament start times on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Early bird bonus now worth 1,000 chips on all qualifying tournaments. Early bird bonus is extended through the first level on many tournaments.
- Players re-registering (when allowed, usually for the first level only) receive a full starting stack.
- Late registering players (up to the break) receive a full starting stack (no blinding away of dead stacks).
- Re-registrations (where permitted) are limited to the first level only.
What’s better than 4 Cash League Finals a year? 6 Cash League Finals!The Fitz Cash League is changing with the times and from 31st January will run every 2 months.
- Projected prize pools of €40,000+ every 2 months
- Automatic entry with 40+ hours of cash play in each Cash League period.
- Unavailable to play in a final? 50% of your chip stack will carry over to the next final (once you re-qualify).
- New format launches midnight 31st January.
The Fitz continues to set the standard for intense, high-value cash game action in Ireland.
Cash-in and Cash-out - Irish Eyes Poker in the FitzYou can now cash-in and cash-out directly from our Cash Desk when playing on IrishEyesPoker.com. Use your Irish Eyes account to play on many different poker networks. See www.IrishEyesPoker.com for full details.
The Fitz wins the Best Irish Poker Room AwardThe Fitzwilliam was once again awarded the prize of the Best Poker Room in Ireland at the Annual Irish Poker Awards that were held in the Regency Hotel Dublin, during the Boyle Poker International Poker Open. Commenting on the award, Fitzwilliam Poker Room Manager, Denise Fusciardi said “Our aim in the Fitzwilliam is to offer the best value poker tournaments alongside the biggest cash game action in the country, in an atmosphere that is friendly and welcoming to both professional and recreational players alike. It is great to receive this award in recognition of the hard work we have put in.”
TouchBet Roulette in the FitzCheck out our 4 brand new Touchbet Live Roulette terminals in the Fitzwilliam. You can now choose to play on our Roulette tables with your own individual on-screen layout of the tables for maximum comfort. Instead of stretching over the table to place your bets before the ball drops, all bets can be placed using the individual touch screens.
- Perfect blend of table gaming entertainment and the security of electronic game play.
- Increased player privacy and comfort through easy touch screen interface.
- Call and neighbour bets.
- Language selection (more than 7 languages available).
- Screen-in-screen live picture streaming via video link to both Roulette tables.
- Comprehensive game history statistics.
- User-friendly help screens available.
Game for a good night out? Private poker tournaments in the FitzFor a company night out with a difference, why not experience the thrills of Dublin's favourite Casino and compete in your own private poker tournament? Ideal for groups from 6 to 27 people, the Balcony Room provides a comfortable and private atmosphere while enabling guests to enjoy the buzz of the casino floor. Suggested Poker Night:
- Guests enter Casino at 7:00pm
- Welcome drinks, and a food option of your choice
- Private Poker Tournament - to run for approximately 3 hours