The partypoker Fitzwilliam Poker Championship 2017
Live Updates Day 3 Final Day
After 4 Days of fantastic poker action we have our Winner at the 2017 partypoker Fitzwilliam Poker Championship. A huge congratulations to David O Kelly who takes home the Winners Trophy along with a cheque for €30,000. Well done to a very popular winner as David is a regular player at the club and received a standing ovation from the floor when entering the room as champion. Overall we had a Record Prize Pool of €100,000 this year and a record number of Buy-Ins at 249. A big thanks to everyone who played in this years November Festival and we will have a hard time topping this years phenomenal success. I’m sure our winner will be back to defend his trophy in 2018 and look out for all the highlights of the tournament on the TV Show on Eirsport around Christmas time!
|3||Neil O Reilly||€13000.00|
|12||Martin Paul Olali||€1600.00|
|14||Judy Lynn Miller||€1400.00|
|15||Eoin Gerard Doyle||€1400.00|
Live Updates Day 2
Wow! Action jackson on Day 2 at the Fitz. Started with 54 players and played on until well after 3am. Bluff, 3 person all ins, loads of aggressive play and at the end of the day we are down to 9 players to battle it out for the 100,000 euros prize pool and the winners cheque of 30,000. The Final 9 at this years partypoker Fitz Poker Championship are:
Live Updates Day 1B
Another Sold Out Day 1B for the partypoker Fitz Poker Championship. Huge demand for tickets this year and the event is oversubscribed just like 2016. From a field of 216 we are down to 54 Top Class Players for the Day 2 Semi Final. In total the Prize Pool has sky rocketed to 100,000 euros. First price will be over 30,000 euros to the deserved winner. Camera crews from Eirsport in tonight so keep an eye out if your playing tonight! The 54 Semi Finalists for Day 2 and in with a shout of making the final day are below.
Live Updates 1A
Fantastic Action from a Sold Out Day 1A at the partypoker Fitz Poker Championship. 108 Runners at a packed Fitz Card Club! Down to 27 Semi Finalists going into Day 2 on Sunday. Live Streaming of the Featured Table Tonight from the Fitz on Youtube at 8pm –
The Leaderboard after Day 1A is below:
The 2017 November Fitzwilliam Poker Festival is less quickly approaching and we have a fantastic line up to top even last year’s runaway success! At the 2016 event we were completely Sold Out for Every Event with the Main Event Hugely Oversubscribed and the Final Prize Pool of €92,800, the highest in the clubs history!
Below are some details of the 2017 Fitz Poker Festival Man Event programme:
Sponsored by Poker Giants partypoker
Broadcasting on Eirsport 1 in December
Media Partner – Sunshine Radio
Hosted by – Kate Cassin
Lead Commentary by “The Voice of Poker” – Jesse May
Colour Commentary by Irish Poker Legend – Padraig Parkinson
Guaranteed Main Event Prize Pool €50,000
The 2017 event will likely be Sold Out as there is even greater interest building from last years event. There are more qualifying events this year through nightly tournaments at the club (ongoing), online satellites (November), sponsored professionals, reservations and Club Satellites (November). As a result there will be less General Release Tickets available this year and limited time to secure a place at the poker event of the year! General tickets go on sale from Monday Sept 18th. You can Pre-Book your €450 Main Event Ticket “The Fitz Poker Championship” by clicking your linking on the link below.
The Online Satellite Programme with partypoker for the 2017 Fitz Poker Championship is now live on party! The first schedule of satellites took place last night (Sunday Oct 29th see below structure) with the Online Satellites scheduled for Every Sunday from 3pm – 9pm. The programme will continue up to the start of the festival (Sunday November 26th). Thus there will be a Minimum of 4 Nights satellites at various entry levels to facilitate as many entrants as possible. Dates will be Sunday November 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th.
We will list further details when we have them from partypoker!
Some Terms and Conditions
- If a player purchases a Festival Main Event Ticket and subsequently wins once through one of the qualifying tournaments, then the value of the ticket will be refunded to the player by the club
- When a player wins €450 festival credit from one of the qualifying tournaments this is valid for the €450 Main Event, Fitzwilliam Poker Championship Only
- For credit amounts won less than €450 the player has the option of using on either the 280 euro November end of month or the 80 euro Monday side event
- All credit is operated on a use or loose basis and all unused credit will be allocated towards the Fitzwilliam Poker Championship if the club has not been alerted to its desired usage
- The onus is on the player to let the poker department know 2 weeks prior to the start of the festival how they wish to allocate their November Festival Credit
- The Fitzwilliam reserve the right to change certain aspects of the festival if it so deems fit. All changes will be made known to players in advance of the start of the November Festival.
Fitzfest €450 NLHE Main Event Details
- Date – Day 1A Friday Dec-01, Day 1B Saturday Dec-02, Day 2 Sunday Dec-03, Day 3 Monday Dec-04
- Guaranteed Main Event prize pool – Yes: €50,000
- Registration from 17:30 on each Day 1, cards in the air at 18:00.
- Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) – Club membership (link to website details)
- How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) – Online (link to website details) and a limited number of seats available on the day. Each day 1 capped based on club capacity.
- Type of Tournament (Hold’em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc) – No Limit Hold’em Freezeout with one optional re-entry per player on each day 1.
- Cost of entry – €450.
- How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee – €50
- If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up – No rebuys, one optional €450 re-entry available per player per day 1.
- One optional re-entry available until end of the break (20:20)
- Late reg available until 20:20, dependent on runner cap. Full stack for late registrants.
- % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund – all the €400s – 89%.
- How many places being paid – 18 cash places.
- Starting chips – 40,000, 5,000 early bird bonus for players seated by the end of the first level, 18:30.
- Rebuy and top-up chip amounts – Re-entry for full stack, as above.
- Blind timeframes – Day 1A/B, 30 minutes until break (4 levels), then 40 minute levels until conclusion. Day 2/3, 60 minute levels.
Structure for Main Event
|Level||Small Blind||Large Blind||Ante||Duration||Break Time|
|*Day 1A/B play down to 27 players remaining each day.|
|Level||Small Blind||Large Blind||Ante||Duration||Break Time|
|*First level on day 2 is determined by average stack = 40BB|
|**Day 2 plays down to 9 players remianing.|