The 2018 Partypoker Fitzwilliam November Poker Festival – The Largest Club Poker Event in Ireland!
Coming back with a bigger and better programme for 2018 following on from the massive success of the 2017 event! We had a record €100,000 Prize Pool in 2017 and over 250 players battling it out for the most prized trophy in Irish Club Poker and a place on the infamous Fitz Poker Hall of Fame Plaque! Details will be listed here as plans develop so stay tuned!
1. Who is running the event (organisation, etc) – The Fitzwilliam Casino & Card Club
2. The purpose of the event (charity, commercial etc) – Commercial
3. Date – Main Event Starts 30/11/18
4. Location -Fitzwilliam Casino & Card Club
5. Any guaranteed prize pool – No. Estimated Minimum Prize Pool €50,000!
6. Registration and Start time of event – Reg from 5pm. Start 6pm on Days 1 & 2.
7. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) – Member of Club
8. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) – Online at www.fitzwilliamcarclub.com, at the club on the night or by calling 01 6114677 to book by credit card.
9. Type of Tournament (Hold’em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc) – Texas Holdem Freezeout
10. Cost of entry – €450
11. How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee – 50
12. If a re-entry, cost of rebuys/top-up – Yes
13. How many and what duration are rebuys available – 1 * €450 re-entry available per player up until level 6 at 9.30pm.
14. How long is late reg, and will you start with a full stack? 9.30m.
15. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund – 87.5%
16. How many places being paid – Top 10%
17. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, if so, how much – No
18. Any tickets for future events given out as prizes. If so, how many – No
19. Any additional prizes given out (merchandise etc) – No
20. Starting chips – 40,000
21. Rebuy and top-up chip amounts – 40,000
22. Blind levels – on Website
23. Blind time frames – 30 minutes Day 1 & 2. 40 Minutes Day 3.
24. Are there going to be dealers and their level of skill – Professional
25. Will there be a documented list of rules – Yes
26. Is there a tournament director – Yes
27. How are disputes handled ; who has final say – TD
28. Are there any cash games offered, if so, please outline the rake for each limit offered – Holdem & Omaha 1/2, 2/5
Club Satellite Events for the Main Event in November – Qualify for the Big One!