The Fitzwilliam is the home of high value poker cash action in Ireland and we have a great cash league final tournament running every two months, throughout 2018. You just need a Minimum of 40 Hours of cash game play to qualify for the Cash League finals in the preceding 2 months, and the dates for your diary fare above!
Cash League Final Qualifiers for Saturday April 13th 6.30pm – €32,814 Prize Pool
|4||Guang Richard Wang|
|9||Sam Kassan Eydan Ali|
|11||Chuen Git Sean Wong|
|23||Gabriel Charles Kelly|
|26||Ovidiu Viorel Ciurdarean|
|27||Xiao Long Chen|
|33||Li Feng Kang|
|34||Gamben Alejandro Manzano|
|36||Jose David Robles Roda|
|39||Luis Henrique Schneider|
|50||James Patrick Walsh|
|52||Joseph Desmond Casserly|
|63||Weng Huat Liew|
|64||David Peter Mccabe|
|68||Robert Zhiqiang Liu|
|71||Kevin Michael Glackin|
|72||Finnian O Donoghue|
|73||Paolo Di Adamo|
|75||Andrew Fitzgerald Black|
|84||Fabrice Andre De L Epine|
|89||Thao Nguyen Hong|
|95||Stanislav J N Savinskiy|
|97||Ho Yin Tam|
Top 7 Bonus Payments for February/March Cash League €1,720
|4||3358||Guang Richard Wang||€172|
Current Cash League Value 7/4/19 – (April/May) €3,911
Estimated Prize Pool every 2 months of €35,000!
This tournament takes place once every two months. Entry is restricted to customers who have played 40 hours or more in our cash games in the preceding two months. Players are reminded to register using their barcode card at the poker kiosk scanner to qualify for Cash League hours. Discrepancies will not be corrected retrospectively. It is also requested that players inform the poker desk at the end of their playing session.
For the Top 7 Cash Players Each Month by Hours we reward through a Cash Back System based on the total prize pool. This is detailed below and is separate to the cash league final night.
2nd place – 1.0% of the prize pool
3rd – 7th place – 0.5% of the prize pool.
Players receive 100 starting chips for each hour they have played. The prizepool increases daily. The current prizepool is available on the information screen at Reception.
Players can view their hours via the barcode scanner and touch screen at the Poker Desk.
The Following Conditions Apply to the Cash League Final:
- The tournament will be No Limit Texas Hold’em.To qualify, you must have played a minimum of 40 hours in the two month period.
- The league final starting stack is 100 in chips for every hour played, or part thereof.
- Players should note there is an automated process upon signing into the club for recording each players hours of play.
- It is the responsibility of each player to notify the poker desk when they are finished, as failure to do so will result in your hours not being recorded.
- Management reserved the right to change the conditions of play before or during the event, and any updates will be reflected here on this website.
For further details chat to the Poker Desk.