The 888 Fitzwilliam November Poker Festival 2017
The 2017 November Fitzwilliam Poker Festival is less quickly approaching and we have a fantastic line up to top even last year’s runaway success! At the 2016 event we were completely Sold Out for Every Event with the Main Event Hugely Oversubscribed and the Final Prize Pool of €92,800, the highest in the clubs history!
Below are some details of the 2017 Fitz Poker Festival Man Event programme:
Sponsored by Poker Giants 888
Broadcasting on Eirsport 1 in December
Media Partner – Sunshine Radio
Hosted by WSOP & 2016 Festival Host – Kara Scott
Lead Commentary by “The Voice of Poker” – Jesse May
Colour Commentary by Irish Poker Legend – Padraig Parkinson
Guaranteed Main Event Prize Pool €50,000
The 2017 event will likely be Sold Out as there is even greater interest building from last years event. There are more qualifying events this year through nightly tournaments at the club (ongoing), online satellites (November), sponsored professionals, reservations and Club Satellites (November). As a result there will be less General Release Tickets available this year and limited time to secure a place at the poker event of the year! General tickets go on sale from Monday Sept 18th. You can Pre-Book your €450 Main Event Ticket “The Fitz Poker Championship” by clicking your linking on the link below.
Some Terms and Conditions
- If a player purchases a Festival Main Event Ticket and subsequently wins once through one of the qualifying tournaments, then the value of the ticket will be refunded to the player by the club
- When a player wins €450 festival credit from one of the qualifying tournaments this is valid for the €450 Main Event, Fitzwilliam Poker Championship Only
- For credit amounts won less than €450 the player has the option of using on either the 280 euro November end of month or the 80 euro Monday side event
- All credit is operated on a use or loose basis and all unused credit will be allocated towards the Fitzwilliam Poker Championship if the club has not been alerted to its desired usage
- The onus is on the player to let the poker department know 2 weeks prior to the start of the festival how they wish to allocate their November Festival Credit
- The Fitzwilliam reserve the right to change certain aspects of the festival if it so deems fit. All changes will be made known to players in advance of the start of the November Festival.
Fitzfest €450 NLHE Main Event Details
- Date – Day 1A Friday Dec-01, Day 1B
- Saturday Dec-02, Day 2 Sunday Dec-03, Day 3 Monday Dec-04
- Guaranteed Main Event prize pool – Yes: €50,000
- Registration from 17:30 on each Day 1, cards in the air at 18:00.
- Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) – Club membership (link to website details)
- How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) – Online (link to website details) and a limited number of seats available on the day. Each day 1 capped at 108 runners.
- Type of Tournament (Hold’em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc) – No Limit Hold’em Freezeout with one optional re-entry per player on each day 1.
- Cost of entry – €450.
- How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee – €50
- If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up – No rebuys, one optional €450 re-entry available per player per day 1.
- One optional re-entry available until end of the break (20:20)
- Late reg available until 20:20, dependent on runner cap. Full stack for late registrants.
- % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund – all the €400s – 89%.
- How many places being paid – 18 cash places.
- Starting chips – 40,000, 5,000 early bird bonus for players seated by the end of the first level, 18:30.
- Rebuy and top-up chip amounts – Re-entry for full stack, as above.
- Blind timeframes – Day 1A/B, 30 minutes until break (4 levels), then 40 minute levels until conclusion. Day 2/3, 60 minute levels.