The Fitzwilliam Card Club is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
Duties: Dealing cards at tournaments/cash games. Game management and rake collection. Calling action and monitoring games. Hours flexible. Experienced or new as training can be given. Knowledge of poker/gaming environment desirable. Evening hours (6pm – 6am). Full or Part-Time.
Apply: Email Olive Kenny, HR Manager at email@example.com
Duties: general wash up duties, food preparation, upkeep of the kitchen. Some experience is required. Full or part time option available, 20-40 hours. APPLY: Email Olive Kenny, HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Level – Not required
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 1
- Minimum Qualification: No Qualification
- Ability Skills: Communications, Hospitality, Interpersonal Skills
- Competency Skills: Initiative, Teamwork
- Specialising In: kitchen porter
Duties will include meeting and greeting customers. Must have good customer service skills and telephone skills, good computer skills. Working hours can range from 6pm to maybe 4am this can be anything from 3 nights or less. To apply for job please send CV to email@example.com
Career Level – Experienced [Non-Managerial]
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 2
- Minimum Qualification: Level 4 (incl Leaving Certificate/ Leaving Certificate Applied/ Leaving Certificate Vocational Programme)
- Ability Skills: Computer Literacy, Customer Service
- Competency Skills: Flexibility, Teamwork, Time Management, Working on own Initiative
- Specialising In: telephone skills
If you have experience in working in a casino or card club and would like to be considered for future vacancies in the Club, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.